lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2016

Post seven

Hello everyone!!

As they say, dreaming costs nothing, so that's what I'll do now.

The place where I would like to live.

The place where I would like to live has total relation with the beach, the sound of the sea, the breeze, the sun, sand ...
I really like that tranquility, the sound of the waves, the wind, is perfect. I dream of being in a cabin, that is very spacious but simple, in full coast, in the sight of the sea. I would love to appreciate the sunset every day from my balcony or from the height of some rock, some sector nearby that allows me to appreciate a panoramic view. I would love to go all day in bathing suits or comfortable clothes, sunbathing, having tea or coffee when the breeze begins to feel a little cold.
It would be beautiful that in this place could be all the people that I want to remain in my life, people that are very important for me.
I'm not sure where in the world the cabin of my dreams might be, I think some beach that is not very populated would be nice, just because I want peace of mind.
I want it to be an intimate place, to allow me to reflect, to meet myself and my close people. A warm place, that does not have great luxuries, only what is necessary. Of course, I would like you to have an entrance to the sea, a bridge that passes over the sea, or something like a dock.
Sometimes when I think of things like these I start to draw, I have drawn the design of the cabin of my dreams in many occasions, but this time I will leave a photo that is very much like what I told you.






See you

1 comentario:

  1. You're a woman of the sea, you grow up with it.
    may the sound of the wave be with you, with all your dreams :)

    ResponderEliminar