lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Post five

Summer holidays

I have no idea what I will do this summer, I have only a month of vacations, can you believe it? Well, everyone knows that it has been a pretty irregular academic year, with many breaks in between, which is why I will only have vacations during February.
So the only thing I intend to do is to be stranded on many beaches, unknown and solitary beaches, white sands and clear waters, sunbathing, drinking exotic juices, and lots of ice cream, of course.

I wish I had the opportunity to leave Chile, no matter where, but it would be great to know other places.

But being rather realistic and sincere, I want to travel to the north, to Iquique, to see my family. I have not seen them since last summer, so I have too much desire to compare this holiday month with them. The good thing is that in Iquique there are beautiful and endless beaches to enjoy, that I love, and if there is my family there is even better.

My only nephew always asks me when I will go, he says that I am taking too long to go home, he is learning to read, he wants to read me stories, and he already has a couple of activities he wants to do with me. He's only 5 years old, he's adorable.

I'll leave you some photos of the beaches that I like in Iquique, the water is very refreshing and the sun is spectacular.




This is Cavancha beach, its a beautiful bay, one of my favorites.





Ans this is the cove "the greens", here you can camp, make bonfires, practice fishing, and eat fresh seafood in the restaurants at the foot of the hill. This beach is followed by hills and desert, it is very beautiful. At night you can enjoy an incredible sky, dreamed.






See you guys!

1 comentario:

  1. I never go to the north, your pictures are great, the sea is beautiful but is one of my most secrets fears... Anyway the beach and sun are your perfect combination.
    I hope you can see your family very soon

    ResponderEliminar