lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016


Post Three


Hello guys!

The theme of today's post is: My future job.



Well today my work is not stable at all, on the contrary it is exporadic, most of the time in pub. It's hard to find a job where you earn good money and go a few days. Another thing that counts against is the schedule of classes in the university, very tiring. But I only have one year to finish university, so I hope with all my strength that this will change.
I would like very much to become a dancer, more than to make classes I would like to form an established work team and dedicate ourselves to develop our ideas, our projects, so that we can apply for national and international festivals. I would love to be able to dedicate myself to this everything that lasts my life.
There is a group of professional dancers who form the only Chilean dance company of the third age, all over seventy years old. After several years of having hung their sneakers they decided to form their own company of dance: Generation of the yesterday. They have already celebrated more than twenty years of trajectory, they have won several prizes and they have realized many tours. Truly admirable. These are the things that make me think that we can fulfill our dreams, our goals and that it is never too late.

I hope this message makes you feel all of you.

1 comentario:

  1. Yis been dancer is a very hard job but you are a great Dancer ! This kind of project are very cool... Invite me if you make This!
    See you

    ResponderEliminar