lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016


Post four

Postgraduate studies

The truth is that I would love to go deeper into other areas that complement my career as a dancer, but for that I need money and for the moment I am not in a position to pay any of that. It hurts my stomach to think that I have not finished the university and I already have many debts to pay.
If this problem did not exist, I would like to study something related to human anatomy, kinesiology for example, I think that complements me perfectly, it would help me to understand much more about the mobility of my body, about its care, what to do in case of injuries, identifying the location of the injury, etc. Learning about that would also help me to give a dance class, to explain for example the beginning and movement path, so that all can execute correctly or can find a sensation that causes them to move with a specific quality. But this is equivalent to five more years in the university, it's a long time, I do not know if I'm willing to do that. Maybe doing a workshop would be a better idea, something that is two or three times a week. I would also love a massage course to remove muscle contractions or relaxation, I find it very entertaining.
Sometimes I think it's time for the years of studies that I started to bear fruit, but at the same time I always want to continue learning new things, but I really want that the time is infinite, to be able to do infinite things.
I know that thinking about this makes me a little anxious, but in spite of that I like to want to learn, to investigate, to discover, to create, to dance ... anyway.

2 comentarios:

  1. Im agree with you!!! The money and time always are a problem... But some of the courses if you talking sounds very good for our career!
    Be careful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yis, I think that is a good option to study anatomy or something similar... and about money, I just can say: FUCK MONEY!

    ResponderEliminar