lunes, 2 de enero de 2017

Post eight

Hi guys!

Today's topic is about birds.
Whenever I think of birds, the first thing that comes to my mind are the "cuculi".
They are very nice, are more or less large, have blue around their eyes, a white line on the edge of their wings that can be noticed better when they are standing, have red feet, black beak and gray body.
What I like most about them is their singing, they sing something similar to their name "cuuuuucuuuliiii". At my parents' house in Iquique, they always hear at dawn, always at the same time, they were my alarm clock every morning.  I remember when I went to see my dogs, they liked to play with the birds, to persecute them until the exhaustion, the curious thing was that they persecuted them because the cuculí stole the food of my dogs and also took advantage of taking of its water during each carelessness. I had fun watching this show, I kept laughing.


I think in Chile they are known as white winged pigeons, in the north we call them cuculi, there are many.

This is a video that records the song of a cuculí, listen it is very beautiful.
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lMK5RDX_ck





Another of my favorite birds is a Piolin cartoon, I'm sure everyone loves it, it seems to me a very tender canary, has huge eyes and flirtatious, is very naive, fun, spontaneous.
I saw it when I was a girl in cartoon network, I was fanatic, I enjoyed the adventures of Piolin and the Silvestre cat. I loved when Piolin said "oh I think I saw a cute kitten"

Here I leave a short chapter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSl3dMiFtg


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario