sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

Post nine



Hello everyone

It's hard to talk about this, it's a bit complicated.
The dance department is experiencing a period of transition, major and definitive changes.

A new curriculum was implemented, which I personally do not like in its entirety, because they lied to us a lot, and I feel that they did not think about students when it came to convince us of this change.

I would like ballet to be an official subject again, not an elective one. Although many disagree, the academic technique is very important for our training as dancers, for our physical and technical training.

I would also like to fulfill what some of us have been promised, to invite outstanding dancers and teachers, outside the university, to give us the subjects of seminars on contemporary techniques.

As for the load, the schedule has been quite extensive, exhausting, absorbent. I hope this last year is a little more relaxed and I have time to do other things outside the university, as well as enjoy.

In terms of infrastructure, it would be wonderful if we had a room for dancing, a couple more rooms, and that we had the opportunity to use the theater that is in the university, which has always been denied us.

It is complicated that so many changes can be solved in just one year, otherwise all my history in this university has been in marches, strikes, always struggling to change for the better. But we must never lose hope, perhaps these changes can enjoy future generations of dancers.

See you.

2 comentarios:

  1. I admire the fact that even though you won't make use of the benefits, you still want them for the new generations!
    Thanks for sharing!
    V

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you in a lot of things, especially in that we should have the opportunity to use the theater...
    I really hope that future generations enjoy that changes.

    ResponderEliminar