martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

Post One

Hello everyone,

Today I'm going to talk about a country I'd like to visit. This country is Cuba
I'd love to visit this country because I really like its magical landscape.

I saw some pictures that my sister showed me. She had the opportunity to visit  Cuba many years ago, when she was 22 years,and she told me in detail what happened in each adventure.
 I remember that she told me that its beaches was amazing, the beach that most she liked was Varadero, its waters were so clear that allowed to see the turtles, fish and corals. My sister imagined that suddenly a shark would appear, bathed in the sea with some fear jajaja... I, would have been more than happy bathing in those waters.

I really want to sunbathe, lying on those white sands. Many say they are the best beaches in the world. So I assure you that when the opportunity presents itself to know Cuba, I will not doubt it and I will leave with my backpack and nothing more...

I'll leave you some photos so you can imagine the beauty of Cuban beaches:






I'll write to you soon, hugs!

2 comentarios:

  1. Yis! Cuba is beautiful i have never gone but i hope go there when i finish college! for swiming with sharks jajaj !
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yis, you're like a beautiful mermaid!
    I imagine you in that beach and you look so good hahaha.
    I hope that you can visit that place someday :)
    kiss.

    ResponderEliminar